| The construction of the oldest part of the mill started in around 1690. It was originally a farm. The water mill was added in about 1850.
The guest lounge is located in the old mill, where the old iron supports are now on show. The original millstones are still to be found under the floor of the wine cellar.
The interior throughout the building is decorated with classic Danish design furniture from the 1950s and antique glassware and ceramics.
Guests also have access to a gym (fitness centre). There is also a wine-tasting cellar, where guests have the opportunity to taste and purchase a selection of excellent wines from local winemakers.